Every year my family and friends ask me “what do you want for your birthday/xmas?” and every year I’m stumped. So here’s a list for me to refer back to when the good times roll around (it’s still a while away yet, but I love it!).
- Body Shop lip shine in Guava. I so nearly bought this the other day, but decided I’d best save my money for nappies. Boring!
- The Body Shop tinted glow enhancer. So pretty.
- Massage or Facial voucher for my fav local salon – or the decadent Jurlique. Bliss!
- Fancy restaurant voucher – I think Mr RG and I will not be enjoying many nights out in the near future, but we both love to enjoy a night of wining and dining.
- The Blue Ribbon Cookbook is a collection of award winning recipes from country shows around Australia. I love to cook, and I love checking out the gorgeous treats at the show – what could be better!?
- A V-slicer – I was reminded about wanting one of these while at this year’s Royal Show. They rock.
- The Nigella Collection 9 DVD Box Set. No words needed.
- Stephanie Alexander’s The Cook’s Companion.
- Diva voucher. Can’t have enough junk jewellery.