- the little bugger is playing hide and seek a lot. Some days I get my ribs kicked and feel constant movement, other days I feel almost nothing, and sometimes I get punched in the cervix. In case you’re not certain – it is not a fun feeling.
- I think my lips look fuller and fuller all the time. I’m not sure if this is a pregnancy related thing? No collagen for me!
- the milk machines are looking like they’re gearing up for action. I seem to be developing a mild case of what my friend Sarah calls “burger nips”.
- Sleeping is still somewhat tricky, but I have a new body pillow to help me with that. It works pretty well. A friend gave me hers, it’s just like a regular pillow, but three times as long.
- My tum is sneaking out of yet more of my pre-preggas clothes. A fav top that I have been rockin’ a lot lately is just maxing out now. Last week I stocked up on some cheap stretchy singlet tops for summer, and they’re my new staple, along with cargos and stretchy maxi skirts.
- We still have NO furniture aside from a bassinet, and we still need to get a mattress and linen for it.
- Operation Prep House For Baby continues – we have had a couple of quotes for the floors (to get the wood sanded and polished) and with any luck it might actually get done before B-day.
p.s. Google Reader update: 481 unread posts. Damn the meh!