Gracie Lou is a South Australian based business which makes handmade clothes for kids. Kirsty, the clever lady behind Gracie Lou, started making clothes for her daughter and decided to start selling them when others kept asking her where she got the precious threads.
I just love the cute girly design on this t-shirt. The hand-stitched details on the sleeves and neckline give it that extra cuteness factor, and the doily and floral pattern are divinely unique. The matching skirt with it’s frilly hem looks adorable, and is still very practical, as Pebble demonstrated by showing off her new nearly-crawling technique for the family. This outfit will be gorgeous for summer too, just take away the long sleeved undershirt and tights, and you’ve got yourself one gorgeous summer bubba! I am very much looking forward to Pebble wearing this again, and will definitely be visiting the Gracie Lou store for Pebble and her little friends in the future.
The good news for all of you is that Gracie Lou is giving the readers of The Rockgarden the chance to win their very own Gracie Lou creation! That’s right, it’s giveaway time!
You can win one of the gorgeous designs below, in your choice of aqua or pink (sizes 1-6).
Simply leave a comment on this blog post!
- 1 extra entry if you write on our wall on Facebook
- 1 extra entry if you write on Gracie Lou’s wall on Facebook “I found you at The Rockgarden”
- 1 extra entry if you tweet this giveaway (make sure you mention @RockgardenTweet so I can track you!)
- 3 extra entries if you blog this giveaway, with linkage.
- Make sure I can find your contact details on your comment (or email me your contact details).
- You can enter DAILY through any of these methods.
- Competition ends Sunday 22 August 2010.
- Winner announced Tuesday 31 August 2010.