What’s that you say? Another giveaway? That’s right! And there will be one every day this week!
little luv is a South Australian based business that sells gorgeous handmade softies, like gorgeous little tweety birds and nonite owls. Mardi, the clever and thrifty gal behind little luv, uses an old sewing machine that she found by the side of the road to make her designs. The vintage inspired creations are so popular at local markets that they often sell out. Which is why you’re so lucky today – because you can win one of little luv’s nonite owls!
We’ve been keeping this one safe and sound over here at The Rockgarden, but he’s ready to find a new home. Would you like to keep him?
Simply leave a comment on this blog post! Of course you can get yourself extra entries…see below.
- 1 extra entry if you write on our Facebook wall “I wanna win a nonite owl!”
- 1 extra entry if you write on little luv’s Facebook wall “I found you at The Rockgarden”
- 1 extra entry if you tweet this giveaway (make sure you mention @RockgardenTweet so I can track you!)
- 3 extra entries if you blog this giveaway in a post or sidebar, with links.
- Make sure I can find your contact details on your comment (or email me your contact details).
- You can enter DAILY through any of these methods.
- Competition ends Wednesday, 25 August 2010.
- Winner announced Thursday, 26 August 2010.