Isn’t this beanie just adorable? The rich chocolate brown is very fashionable for winter, and the bright greens and blues give it a pop of colour. It fits loosely on Pebble’s big baby head (she has quite the large melon), I think it would fit a toddler quite well, or sit more loosely on a bubba. The flower is removable and can be used as a brooch too!
Kathryn from Pink Apple sent us this cute beanie to giveaway to one of you lucky people. You can see the other goodies that Pink Apple make and sell by visiting their store. They have beautiful bows, brooches, beanies, flowers, necklaces and clips.
Simply leave a comment on this blog post! Of course you can get yourself extra entries…see below.
- 1 extra entry if you write on our Facebook wall “I wanna win a Pink Apple beanie!”
- 1 extra entry if you write on Pink Apple’s Facebook Wall “I found you at The Rockgarden”
- 1 extra entry if you tweet this giveaway (make sure you mention @RockgardenTweet so I can track you!)
- 3 extra entries if you blog this giveaway in a post or sidebar, with links.
- Make sure I can find your contact details on your comment (or email me your contact details).
- You can enter DAILY through any of these methods.
- Competition ends Thursday, 26 August 2010.
- Winner announced Friday, 27 August 2010.