Here is a giveaway close to my heart. I’ve been reading Cat’s blog for a while now, and not only is she a lady clever with words, she’s also quite the crafty queen. Cat has her own Made It store, Wouldnt It Be Loverly, that sells customised embroidery. My favourite designs are the cupcake (duh) and the guitar. Very cool!
Cat has very kindly offered to give one lucky winner a fully customised embroidery from Wouldnt It Be Loverly. The winner will be able to choose from several designs – a car, guitar, rocket, cupcake, butterfly and star design - together with the name of their choice on calico. It is presented in a 20mm wood hoop and also features ribbon closely matching in colour, the stitching of the child’s name from which to hang your piece.
Simply leave a comment on this blog post! Of course you can get yourself extra entries…see below.
- 1 extra entry if you write on our Facebook wall “I wanna win some Be Loverly!”
- 1 extra entry if you visit Cat’s blog and leave a comment on one of her posts “I found you at The Rockgarden” (let me know in your comment here if you have done this)
- 1 extra entry if you tweet this giveaway (make sure you mention @RockgardenTweet so I can track you!)
- 3 extra entries if you blog this giveaway in a post or sidebar, with links.
- Make sure I can find your contact details on your comment (or email me your contact details).
- You can enter DAILY through any of these methods.
- Competition ends Friday, 27 August 2010.
- Winner announced Saturday, 28 August 2010.